Pre-Launch Information Paper
Creating a culture of the mind in cyberspace by making use of the blockchain and the mesh. A fair and just means of accessing the internet for all, without prejudice. An inclusive, community oiented project with a focus on access and sharing. Participation is empowered with encouragement and incentives.
|The concept of NexMesh (NXH) is a community token that is backed by real products and services. The idea was born in 2015 when the business Nexmesh began and realized that there was HUGE potential for a token that can be managed by the community. The beauty of this is that contributions and skill are valued rather than financial power. You do not need to have loads of money to be a part of this amazing project. In fact, that larger the NexMesh community, the greater awareness and publicity of the token.
NexMesh will start as an ERC-20 token with the vision for it to develop into our own rebranded blockchain derived token with input and work from the NexMesh community.
As a true community-based concept, NexMesh will reward contributors to the project in meaningful ways with fortnightly airdrops, regular giveaways, public acknowledgement, roles to fill and business opportunities.
The community will dictate events that occur and facilitate the day to day running’s of NexMesh through voting capabilities. This allows the coin to operate in the hands of the people rather than being solely developer controlled. .
|Nexmesh has been around since 2015 selling mesh networking hardware to business and we are now growing our team worldwide. We have seen the cost saving and the benefits to business using our systems in Australia encouraging a worldwide expansion.
So, what is Nexmesh and how does the business model work?
More details of Nexmesh are provided in the white paper, but briefly, it is a mesh network comprising of nodes that extend existing networks within an area that can expand across a large region for networking within a group or community. Yes, there are already mesh systems running, but the difference with Nexmesh is that is very simple to install, inexpensive and easy to maintain. Existing mesh systems are complex to install, expensive and hard to manage. The idea of Nexmesh Wireless networks is very simple. Rather of being reliant on backbones set up and managed by large ISPs and government authorities, Mesh networking rely on little off-the-shelf routers to make a network of coordinated nodes that will connect with each other in ad-hoc. The key is a comprehensive decentralized network. Mesh networks are often developed and managed by communities and innovation devotees that are committed only by their love for their community.
The idea of Nexmesh is to offer the net in a new way to people that do not have the luxuries many of us do. The goal is to setup new ways to get the mesh connection at a fair price, without prejudice, for both metropolitan and rural areas. The focus is encouraging the engagement for disadvantaged people all over the world, with less opportunities or less resources to access the Internet. The goal is not greed but a fair go for everyone. Gaining access to computers and the Internet has become a basic need for education, advantage and communications in our society, and we believe that the NexMesh system can subsidise mesh networks, keeping the whole system simple.
Adoption is key.
Just like crypto mesh networks need to be pushed into mainstream and have mass adoption. Our aim is to adapt a way to reward sharing on any network. The tech of the blockchain is another way to show our clients that we have a trusted ledger of transactions and payments. Knowing we have access to over 100,000 current mesh networks that use the same or similar hardware and routing protocol makes our idea workable.
The Nexmesh business model is mainly structured as follows:
- Product sales of access points (AP) for distributing the mesh along with other networking hardware for indoor and outdoor use.
- Free Cloud based software for complete management of Nexmesh systems (Includes hardware watchdog)
- Zero configuration plug and play networking
- Self forming, self-healing mesh
- Free IOS and Android App
- Installation of Nexmesh systems
- Captive portals including voucher systems (customers can offer pay for use or free network access)
- Easy scalability
- Multiple SSID’s for public or customized private networks
o Name: NexMesh Token
o Symbol: NXH
o Algorithm: Hybrid POS + PON
o Decimals: 18
o Max Total Supply: 500, 000, 000
o ERC20 to New Blockchain
First of its kind, Hybrid/ PON/ POS.
3 Tiers of masternodes
|Total tokens 500,000,000
There are currently around 100,000 networks that are compatible with forging NexMesh tokens worldwide. The token needs to have the right number of tokens to fund its development and goals and have enough tokens to last users and network owners decades into the future.
The network will also offer tokens for work done by the community, marketing, staff, bounties and reward systems.
NexMesh (NXH) token will develop a new forging algorithm called PON (Proof of Node) This algorithm works by forging new tokens to people that share an open network be it to neighbours or the public. This reward system is open to the public and business alike.
NexMesh token and will also have POS algorithm (Proof of Stake) where tokens can be earned by forging blocks. In short POS rewards people that hold the token. POS is a system where new tokens are created over time. POS also secures the token from attack.
Put simply POS will be a percentage to be determined and PON (Proof of Node) + POS will be dependent on how large a network is. There will be three tiers.
A stakernode will have 4 or less access points. (small local area network LAN) forging POS at a certain percentage + PON at a rate of an extra percentage, totaling a combined percentage for the first year, then dropping to a lower determined percentage of PON 2nd year and continually tapering there on. So, rewards for first year would be higher and year 2 would be slightly lower and so on.
A supernode will have 5 to 30 access points. (metropolitan area network MAN) forging POS at a higher percentage than a stakernode, tapering down in the 2nd year and so forth but at a greater reward than the first tier. So, rewards for first year would be higher and year 2 would be slightly lower, but better rewards for a greater amount of access points.
A Plexusnode (our highest tier) will have 31 or more access points. (wide area network WAN) forging POS at a standard determined rate + PON at a premium rate, then dropping to PON less for the 2nd year and 3rd year and so on. So, rewards for first year would be our highest offering but continue at lower yet still beneficial rates each continual year.
Being a community driven token, the rewards and PON percentages would be determined by the community via discussion reaching a collective consensus. The community’s options will count to the growth and future direction of NXH.
|NexMesh needs community to launch and there is a lot to be done BUT the rewards are great. We are all about providing compensation fairly for work done. We value ALL of you, regardless of skill level as we believe that everyone has an important role to play in realizing NexMesh’s vision.|
Opportunities and challenges for implementation
- Social networking campaigns; e.g.; Reddit, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Forum posting and moderation for NexMesh forum
- Forum posting and moderation for existing forum threads, e.g.; Bitcoin Talk, Telegram
- ANN design
- Prelaunch paper & Whitepaper translations
- Graphic design and programming
- Register EOI for future redevelopment and growth
- Tell us what you can do!
|The final 10% it normally requires to launch something uses as much dedication as the first 90%.|
|This is a rough outline of the vision we currently have for NexMesh; however, the whole premise of a community project is that we want to grow and evolve with input and ideas from the community.|
- A comprehensive and fair reward system comprising of regular airdrops and bounties
- Building the NexMesh community
- Finalising the whitepaper and roadmap with community input
- Launching the ERC-20 token
- Setting up smart contracts for airdrops
- Support channels for users and developers
- Networking with pre-existing mesh communities
- Collaborating with other Devs for wider adoption
- Marketing NXH through various forms of media
- Working with charities to further distribute the mesh to disadvantaged areas
- Teaming up with product developers to offer compatible devices such as location, analytical, marketing platform, smart sensors.
- Offering Nexmesh franchises worldwide with initial offerings to NXH holders.
- Creating a franchisee website
- Expanding operations worldwide
- Redevelop NXH through its own working Genesis/ parent blockchain
- Release wallets capable of PON (Proof of Node)
- Converting from ERC-20 to NXH tokens and mainnet
- Nexmesh frontier, portable remote access point run off the grid through solar and wind power.
- Possible token leasing system for underprivileged communities to implement their own mesh.
- Look into Last Mile Solutions, satellites, LIFI, Laser last mile tech.
|Nexmesh itself has been in implementation since 2015 and it was then that the idea for a community token was born. Hashing out the details has taken this amount of time as it is important for the Development team to get it right. What was then agreed upon was that we do not have all the answers and it became more apparent that having input and participation from those who are involved in the wider community can work together to make this the best possible version of itself. Please check out our twitter account which was created in March 2015: www.twitter.com/nexmesh|
- Nexmesh business created
- Best products and software sourced and developed
- Website set up (currently being redeveloped from Australia only to worldwide)
- Day to operations such as installing hardware and selling Nexmesh products
- Research and development of future possibilities for product development
- Set up future partnerships
- Forming and collaborating with core team regarding NexMesh development
- Legal and administrative tasks
- Logos and branding
- Work has begun on NexMesh website
- Currently whitepaper and roadmap
- Creating community forum
- Implementing social networks for NXH
- In talks with advisors
- NXH ERC-20 token created
Building a roadmap
The roadmap will change over time as the community will vote of different issues and future goals. Also timing will depend on work done with rewards like bounties for the community.
|NexMesh has big ideas and massive goals and the one thing we have learnt is that great teams build big ideas. Being a community-based project, we want to hear your ideas and feedback. Community engagement is a vital part of NexMesh projects to the benefit everyone not just token holders. Running a community-based project will offer better outcomes for all stakeholders, the community and lower project costs. Effective community engagement is about recognising that involving the public in a project is no longer about information dissemination and telling the people what is being done, but is a two-way information sharing tool. Regardless of your qualifications, everyone knows what they like and dislike and has an opinion about what needs to be done and where priorities should lie.
We have been in real world business long enough to know that there has always been competition, however, we don’t have to be rivals. We can empower each other. The team will work with other crypto teams and business right up to some of the largest charities to make the mesh a common word. It was not long ago that bitcoin was not commonly known about now it is a household name. Time and effort will pay off for all parties involved.