[ANN][AIRDROP][NO ICO] – NEXMESH: Community Coin – The first mesh network mined cryptocurrency [PON]
Community Project – We are giving the power to the people! The first in will be best rewarded
Our vision for NexMesh is a community token that is backed by tangible products and global application. More specifically, we aim to facilitate the worldwide adoption of mesh networks and integrate the reward of NexMesh tokens for the nodes serving the networks.
We first put our vision on paper in early 2015 and are now at the point where we want to build the team and community further.
More details of NexMesh are provided in the preliminary white paper which you can find at www.nexmesh.com, but briefly, it is a project to incentivise the adoption of mesh networks within an area that can expand across a large region for networking within a group or community. Yes, there are already many mesh systems running, but the difference with NexMesh is that;
- a) it is very simple to install, we have sourced a hardware supplier that will facilitate an extremely simple setup for people with zero technical background or ability
- b) it will be inexpensive, and
- c) will be easy to maintain.
Existing mesh systems can be complex to install, expensive or harder to manage. The idea of NexMesh wireless networks is very simple. Rather of being reliant on backbones set up and managed by large ISPs and government authorities, mesh networking rely on little off-the-shelf routers to make a network of coordinated nodes that will connect with each other in ad-hoc. The key is a comprehensive decentralized network. Mesh networks are often developed and managed by communities and innovation devotees that are committed only by their love for their community.
The idea of NexMesh is to offer the net in a new way to people that do not have the luxuries many of us do. The goal is to setup new ways to get the mesh connection at a fair price, without prejudice, for both metropolitan and rural areas. The focus is encouraging the engagement for disadvantaged people all over the world, with less opportunities or less resources to access the Internet. Gaining access to computers and the internet has become a basic need for education and communications in our society, and we believe that the NexMesh system can bridge the gap in connecting the developing parts of the world.
Adoption is key. Just like crypto, mesh networks need to be pushed into mainstream and have mass adoption. Our aim is to adapt a way to reward sharing on any network. Having access to over 80,000 current mesh networks that use the same or similar hardware and routing protocol gives our project an excellent platform to launch from.
NexMesh (NXH) will begin as an ERC-20 token, however will be further developed into our own blockchain with a number of additional functions including Proof of Stake (PoS) and a new forging algorithm called Proof of Node (PoN). This algorithm works by forging new tokens to people that share an open network, be it to neighbours or the public. This reward system is open to the public and business alike.
The PoS algorithm enables tokens to be earnt by forging blocks. In short, PoS rewards people that hold the token and is a system where new tokens are created over time, PoS will also secures the token from attack. PON (proof of node) will reward people sharing nodes/networks.
Maximum total supply: 500,000,000
As a true community-based concept, NexMesh will reward contributors to the project in meaningful ways with fortnightly airdrops, regular giveaways, public acknowledgement, roles to fill and business opportunities.
The community will dictate events that occur and facilitate the day to day running’s of NexMesh through voting capabilities. This allows the coin to operate in the hands of the people rather than being solely developer controlled.
We are building the team and only want members who are serious about the long-term vision of the project. If we pull this off, we can completely change the landscape of the way internet is shared around the world as well as providing connections for those in areas who are currently poorly serviced. Good business and good karma. Our core values are as follows and want people to join who will be a natural fit to these;
- Challenge everything
- Do things with passion
- Have fun
Please contact us with your background and area of expertise that you believe you will be able to contribute to the team. In the short term, we’re looking for;
- Social networking campaigns; e.g.; Reddit, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Forum posting and moderation for Nexmesh forum
- Forum posting and moderation for existing forum threads, e.g.; Bitcointalk, Telegram
- Whitepaper translations
- Graphic design
- Register EOI for future redevelopment and growth
- Tell us what you can do!
We look forward to hearing from you.
NXH has big ideas and massive goals and the one thing we have learnt is that great teams build big ideas. Being a community-based project, we want to hear your ideas and feedback. Community engagement is a vital part of NexMesh which will offer better outcomes for all stakeholders, the community and lower project costs. Effective community engagement is about recognising that involving the public in a project is no longer about information dissemination and telling the people what is being done, but is a two-way information sharing tool. Regardless of your qualifications, everyone knows what they like and dislike and has an opinion about what needs to be done and where priorities should lie.
We have been in real world business long enough to understand the power of sharing ideas – the team will work with other crypto teams and businesses right up to some of the largest charities to make the mesh a common word. It was not long ago that bitcoin was not commonly known about but is now a household name. Time and effort will pay off for all parties involved.
Requirements to get NXH airdrop, bounty/supporters program
The airdropping program will begin on the 5th of May 2018. The first series of airdrops will be limited to a predetermined number and will be of a first-in basis. Future giveaways will occur regularly and will be rewards for various tasks such as social media posting/sharing, signature campaigns, competitions and so on. Full details for airdrop requirements can be found at https://www.nexmesh.com/forums/topic/first-nxh-airdrop-supporters-program-form/
******COMPLETE ALL TASKS OR YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE AIRDROP/BOUNTY! ******
No. 1 Airdrop (Requirements) Reward: 50 NXH tokens for the first 1000 people. (Airdrop No. 1)
Like and follow Nexmesh social media accounts and join our forum.
Read all rules
• Join Forum: https://www.nexmesh.com/forums/
• Like/ follow our social media accounts. (updates for future Airdrops will be posted on our forum and social networks)
• Fill in Airdrop sign up form at official launch: https://www.nexmesh.com/forums/topic/first-nxh-airdrop-supporters-program-form/
• Add Forum user name
• Add erc-20 wallet address.
Reward: 50 NXH tokens for the first 1000 people. (Airdrop No:1)
*OPTIONAL: (Not required) Over and Above extra reward options:
Over and Above Option 1. (Not Required)
Option 1: Reward: an EXTRA 50 tokens for posting 2 or more times over 1 week on our Bitcointalk ANN. (quality posts please)
Over and Above Option 2. (Not Required)
Option 2: Reward 200 tokens for 25 people (all people that submit above and beyond work go into a random draw).
Above and beyond options: Post in our forum, post blogs, comment in bitcointalk or other social networks, write article’s, make videos etc. (add any work to the Airdrop form below)
Bonus Reward: Reward: 500 tokens for 10 supporters: Most helpful supporters/best posters. (Judged by forum Mods)
Above and beyond Rules/Terms: Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, Forum and other Social media sites
1. Do not spam!!! Quality over Quantity, both forum and networks.
2. Your Social media accounts must be 6 months or older
3. More than 50 friends/followers
4. Fake and aggregated accounts are prohibited.
5. All reposts, retweets and posts must be public.
6. All posts/reposts & retweets must be marked with hashtag #nexmesh, also may contain #NXH and #airdrop (Twitter &Facebook)
7. Do not post more than 2 posts a week on any network.
8. Posts must not be deleted until the airdrop ends.
9. You can re-post no more than 2 posts from our Facebook or twitter account each week
10. Submit links of your Posts and Shares in the form below.
11. Use links of your own posts/reposts
12. Do not share all posts in one Day
13. Again, we are not after a spam affect. Please do not spam any network or forum, keep it real.
FIRST BOUNTIES: Once the first Airdrop is compete we will move to bounties and Airdrop 2
• Make A Bitcointalk Signature with clean code for Nexmesh/NXH. Best will be voted on by community, winner gets 2000 tokens. Email email@example.com for info on Bitcointalk Signature bounties.
• Official ANN Translations- 250 tokens Paper
• Token Ticker logo- 2000 tokens as voted by the community. Will provide bounty to runner ups TBA
• Moderators for forums- TBA tokens
• Marketing/ Promotion (Press releases, Advertorials, Videos, Social Networking etc.) TBA tokens
• Directory listings- (Airdrop Sites)- Once listing is visible, listing claimants will be paid TBA tokens
• Bounties for those that work on exchanges for inclusion of NXH. TBA depending on exchange.
OPPORTUNITIES FOR IMPLEMENTATION
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your background and area of expertise that you believe you will be able to contribute to the team. In the short term, we’re looking for;
• Social networking campaigns; e.g. Reddit, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram
• Forum posting and moderation for NexMesh forum
• Forum posting and moderation for existing forum threads, e.g.; Bitcointalk, Telegram
• Ticker design
• Bitcointalk signature design
• Whitepaper translations
• Programming and Blockchain development
• Register EOI for future redevelopment and growth
• Tell us what you can do!
We look forward to hearing from you.
Terms and Conditions
One person can register using one account, if we find that you use multiple accounts to participate, you will be disqualified immediately. Using other people’s post or work will also disqualify you immediately
The Airdrop/supporters program will run until POS/PON is setup or allotted airdrop / supporters program tokens run out.